Invoice Cloud and Adaptik Ink Partner Agreement to Deliver Best of Breed E-Billing and Presentment to P&C Insurers
Adaptik Ink, a leading provider of core solutions for policy administration, billing, customer management, work management and product design for P&C insurers, has selected Invoice Cloud for their cloud-based Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solution. By augmenting their strong core billing system with the market leading solution in online billing and payments, Adaptik is now providing existing and new clients an easily implemented, affordable bridge to a state-of- the-art, online customer payment center.
According to John Pettit, Adaptik CEO, “We are seeing tremendous demand from insurers to ‘go digital’ to improve the customer experience, lower costs, and reduce churn. Adaptik already provides world class core solutions for insurers, so finding an electronic payment and online presentment partner that matched our commitment to providing the best service, security, and quality was not an easy task. Our partnership with Invoice Cloud is the perfect culmination of this search and we are very pleased to be able to augment our solutions with this strong Electronic Bill/Policy Presentment and bidirectional e-payment functionality.”
The benefits of this partnership for Adaptik’s customers include:
- Reduced churn through customer consented auto-renewal of annual policies
- Lower costs with paperless billing, online policy presentment, and shift to customer self-service
- Quick, bidirectional e-payments from and to customers who pay online and receive electronic claims payments
- A world class customer experience that accommodates online billing, payments, policy presentment and claims all in one easy to use cloud-based interface
- Flexibility that provides insurers with the ability to charge customers service fees for online credit card transactions, while absorbing the low cost of e-check payments
- A simple, secure solution with quick installation that enables insurers to go digital for customer facing services while eliminating the PCI compliance burden
Bob Bennett, Invoice Cloud CEO added, “We are partner and client driven and are thrilled to be selected by Adaptik because of their strong reputation for providing outstanding core solutions for P&C carriers. Our seamless integration with Adaptik provides best in industry benefits to both the insurer and their insured customers.”
Adaptik Corporation provides leading P&C insurance carriers with software solutions that empower them to efficiently handle their most vexing challenges. Adaptik offers policy administration and billing solutions designed to drive operational agility, simplify product implementations, improve speed to market and scale to support large numbers of users and high transaction volumes – regardless of the complexity of the product or line of business.
About Invoice Cloud
Invoice Cloud, an EngageSmart solution, is the leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to Invoice Cloud, clients improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 2,100 clients across the US and over 50 million payments processed annually, Invoice Cloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.invoicecloud.net.
For more information, please contact:
Renee Chenue, VP Marketing