Tips for a Smooth Tax Season
The next tax season is almost here, and the InvoiceCloud service and technical teams are ready to support you. Here are some helpful tips and reminders to make this tax season a success. This content will provide best practices for file uploads, adjustments, and bill images.
Uploading Invoice Files
- Stratus uploads: to upload your invoice files, please make sure the file is uploaded into the correct installment folder.
- FTP uploads: please make sure you have your UN/PW and upload to the correct directory.
- InvoiceCloud uploads: please make sure to upload them through Product > Bill Processor > Deliver File
- Take the necessary steps within your internal collection system to prepare your bills.
- Confirm the dates in your Collection System are set accurately. If the date is set in the future, your adjustments may zero out current balances.
- Make sure to upload your invoice file according to the billing date in your collection system, so adjustments aren’t applied to the previous bill/invoice.
- Have you made any changes to your bill images? If so, please let Client Services know as soon as possible so we can work with you to make those updates.
- If you or your printer are uploading PDFs, please make sure to upload them around the same time you upload your invoice file.
- If your CIS system or printer will be hosting your PDF bills, ensure they are available before uploading your invoice file.
If you have any questions about these tips, please reach out to Client Services. We are here to help!
How to contact Client Services:
Ticket: Create a Helpdesk reconciliation case through Support Central located under Customer Support in the Biller Portal.
Phone: (901) 737-8686